- ORFE Department Colloquium
- Stochastic Analysis Seminar
- Bendheim Center Finance Seminar
- PACM Colloquium
- Mathematics Department Seminars
- Princeton RTG Summer School in Financial Mathematics,Princeton University, 17—28 June 2013.
- 2nd Princeton-Lausanne Workshop on Quantitative Finance & Economics, Princeton, May 3-4, 2013.
- 7th Oxford-Princeton Workshop on Financial Mathematics & Stochastic Analysis, Princeton, April 27-28, 2012.
- 3rd Humboldt - Princeton Conference : Risk Patterns in Economics, Statistics, Finance and Medicine, Berlin, October 28-29, 2011.
- Princeton-Lausanne Workshop on Quantitative Finance, Lausanne, May 13-14, 2011.
6th Oxford-Princeton Workshop on Financial Mathematics & Stochastic Analysis, Oxford, October 8-9, 2010.
- CAARMS 15: Conference for African-American Researchers in the Mathematical Sciences
2nd Annual Graduate Student Research Conference, Princeton, May 7, 2009.
- 5th Oxford-Princeton Workshop on Financial Mathematics & Stochastic Analysis, Princeton, March 27-28, 2009.
- AMS Annual Meeting, Special Session on Financial Mathematics, and panel discussion and luncheon: Women in Financial Mathematics, Washington DC, January 7-8, 2009.
- SIAM Conference on Financial Mathematics and Engineering, New Brunswick, NJ, November 21-22, 2008.
Stochastic Analysis and Applications: from Mathematical Physics to Mathematical Finance, Princeton, June 13-15, 2008.
- CAARMS 14: Conference for African-American Researchers in the Mathematical Sciences
2nd Princeton Credit Conference, May 23-24, 2008.
Graduate Student Research Conference, May 7, 2008.
- The Legacy of the Black Scientific Renaissance at Bell Laboratories in the '70s, '80s and '90s, Prof. William Massey, 5 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2008 in the Friend Center Convocation Room.